For press and media related matters:
Andreas Richter, Press Officer
Phone: +47 940 17 577
For sponsor matters, promotion and public relations:
Siv Mary Espedal, Director of Communications
Phone: +47 920 79 090
Media accreditation for Tour des Fjords 2017
Media accreditation for Tour des Fjords 2017 is now closed. If you still need an accrediation, please contact the press officer.
Only journalists and photographers with an accreditation will be granted access to the press center and closed photo and interview zones in the finishing area. All media that need access to parts of the route ahead of the race by car, or that need parking at the official parking area in the finishing area, must have a vehicle accreditation sign.
Practical information for accredited media
Accredited media can pick up their accreditation badge at the race headquarter on Tuesday before the race or on race day at the respective start location during opening hours:
- May 23 14:00 – 19:00 Scandic Sunnfjord Hotel & Spa, Førde
- May 24 12:00 – 13:10 Start area, Balestrand
- May 25 12:00 – 13:10 Start area, Brekke
- May 26 12:15 – 13:25 Start area, Odda
- May 27 12:00 – 13:30 Start area, Stavanger
- May 28 10:00 – 11:30 Start area, Hinna Park
If the accreditation badge shall be picked up at the finish location, please get in touch with the press officer. Together with the badge, accredited media will also receive the race's technical guide which contains relevant information like stage details, race regulations, arena maps and contact information. A digital copy of the technicalguide can be downloaded here.
Accredited media will have access to the mixed zone behind the podium after each stage. Here riders taking part in the award ceremony will be available for short interviews before stepping onto the podium. In the finishing area of each stage there is a press center with internet access and workspaces for accredited media representatives.
Press centers at the finish locations are at:
- Stage 1 (Førde): Scandic Sunnfjord Hotel & Spa, Storehagen 2, Room 8 (270 meters behind the finish line) – open from 16:00
- Stage 2 (Norheimsund): Norheimsund Vidaregåande skule, Dalatunvegen 60 (300 meters from the finish line) – open from 16:00
- Stage 3 (Kopervik): Sonja's trafikkskole, Hovedgaten 43 (100 meters behind the finish line) – open from 16:00
- Stage 4 (Sandnes): Sandnes tomteselskap, Havnegata 15, 2nd floor (right next to the finish line) – open from 16:00
- Stage 5 (Stavanger): Rosenkildehuset, Strandkaien 6 (100 meters from the finish line) – open from 14:00